top of page

Houses, Apartments, Renters

Homeowner Insurance provides coverage for:

  • the structure of your home

  • your personal possessions

    • replacement using actual cash value or replacement cost coverage

  • the cost of additional living expenses if your home is damaged and you have to live elsewhere during repairs

  • financial protection and coverage against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage 

  • medical payment  of anyone injured on your property

Condominium / Townhouse Insurance provides coverage for:

  • personal property within the unit

  • liability should someone be injured on the property

Renters Insurance provides coverage for:

  • your personal belongings


At Biz Broker, Inc. we supply flexible insurance policies to renters throughout the state.


It does not matter if you rent a house or apartment, we can help protect you against damages like: fire, lightning, frozen plumbing, windstorms, hail, theft and more! 

bottom of page